Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Strange

The strangest thing I've noticed (aside from the toilet which is a thing hateful to me and that other thing I was going to say, but forgot about in my toilet seethings) is that everyone goes around wearing jackets like it's cold outside.

Now, it's true that I probably put my wool coat on faster than most people in Chicago, but it's also true that I don't wear a jacket when it's practically 70 outside. Not only does everyone wear a jacket and it's not cold out, but many of them are heavy jackets like you might wear in the late fall or early spring in Chicago.

I have to wonder, are they really cold, prepared to be out all day long when it's chilly in the morning to when it's chilly in the evening or prepared for sudden changes in the weather?

I hope it's either the first or the second and never ever the last!

No comments: